Please submit an on-line application prior to the job fair. If you have the following documents available on the day of the job fair, please bring them with you.
Please Note: The only document needed to attend and test at our listed Recruiting Event Career Fairs is as follows:
- A valid copy of your current State Driver's License (You must have a current valid State Driver's License)
|Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer||Asset||Reading||38|
|Asset Student Guide||Writing||35|
|Computerized Adaptive Placement Assessment & Support System||COMPASS||Reading||70|
|Scholastic Assessment Test||SAT||Verbal||430|
|American College Testing||ACT||Verbal||18|
|College Placement Exam||CPE||Reading||75|
- Any one of the above test scores, which are required, will qualify as the GA POST Entrance Exam
- ONLINE SAT, COMPASS, ACT, CPE SCORES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, MUST HAVE ORIGINAL TEST DOCUMENTATION.
- Applicants that have previously taken and passed the Georgia Post Entrance Exam are exempt from the above exams if they can provide a copy of the test results.
- We will accept all of the POST exams taken prior to 12/31/2016. Accuplacer will be the only exam accepted after 12/31/2016.
Please visit the following links for more information on Accuplacer:
- A copy of your current, valid Driver's License
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or GED Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
APD Police Officer Recruiting Event
- Date: 08/15/2017 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Atlanta Public Safety HQ
226 Peachtree St SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE!
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
**EVENING RECRUITING EVENT FOR POLICE OFFICERS**
Public Safety Headquarters
*** The City of Atlanta is now offering Recruits who are Military Veterans a $5,000 bonus upon completion of training to become Police Officers. ***
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting police officers on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 in Atlanta, GA at the Public Safety Headquarters from 7:00PM to 9:00PM. Interviews will begin promptly at 7:00PM. Qualifying SAT, ACT, COMPASS, CPE or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted. Please be prepared to be in attendance for a couple of hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
Your Face awaits joining our Faces of the FORCE!!!