Please submit an on-line application prior to the job fair. If you have the following documents available on the day of the job fair, please bring them with you.
Please Note: The only document needed to attend and test at our listed Recruiting Event Career Fairs is as follows:
- A valid copy of your current State Driver's License (You must have a current valid State Driver's License)
|Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer||Asset||Reading||38|
|Asset Student Guide||Writing||35|
|Computerized Adaptive Placement Assessment & Support System||COMPASS||Reading||70|
|Scholastic Assessment Test||SAT||Verbal||430|
|American College Testing||ACT||Verbal||18|
|College Placement Exam||CPE||Reading||75|
- Any one of the above test scores, which are required, will qualify as the GA POST Entrance Exam
- ONLINE SAT, COMPASS, ACT, CPE SCORES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, MUST HAVE ORIGINAL TEST DOCUMENTATION.
- Applicants that have previously taken and passed the Georgia Post Entrance Exam are exempt from the above exams if they can provide a copy of the test results.
- We will accept all of the POST exams taken prior to 12/31/2016. Accuplacer will be the only exam accepted after 12/31/2016.
Please visit the following links for more information on Accuplacer:
- A copy of your current, valid Driver's License
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or GED Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
APD Police Officer Recruiting Event
- Date: 03/24/2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Atlanta Public Safety HQ
226 Peachtree St SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE!
Saturday, February 24, 2018
The Recruiting Event will begin promptly at 9:00AM!
City of Atlanta Public Safety Headquarters
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting Police Officers on Saturday, February 24, 2018 in Atlanta, GA at the City of Atlanta Public Safety Headquarters. Interviews will begin promptly at 9:00AM. Qualifying SAT, ACT, COMPASS, CPE or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted. Please be prepared to be in attendance for a couple of hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
Walk-ins are welcome and permitted. If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them :
Dress for success – business attire accepted. Applicants should bring athletic attire for the agility test (examples - tennis shoes, t-shirts, shorts or sweatpants).
If you have any questions, please contact the APD Background and Recruitment Unit at 404.546.7650.
Your Face awaits joining our Faces of the FORCE!!!